Stanozolol is commonly known by its brand name Winstrol. It’s an anabolic steroid that has been used by athletes to boost their performance and by veterinarians to speed up the recovery of their animal patients. Stanozolol can be taken as a pill or as an injection.
Today, there are very few cases of legal use for Winstrol, and it is a banned substance in virtually all official sports competitions.
Benefits of Winstrol
Winstrol has been a popular drug for decades because its benefits are impressive:
- It’s moderately effective as a muscle builder booster, but it doesn’t cause excessive bulking.
- It helps athletes become stronger.
- Athletes who take it can run much faster. (Olympic 100 meter gold medalist Ben Johnson tested positive for it.)
- It helps athletes recover faster from physical stresses such as exercise workouts.
- Athletes can avoid serious injury.
Disadvantages and Side Effects of Winstrol
Just like all other anabolic steroids, Winstrol can cause hair problems, especially with those who already have the genes for male pattern baldness. It shouldn’t be used by children and by pregnant or breastfeeding women. It should also be avoided by patients with conditions such as breast and prostate cancer, stroke and heart attack, and multiple myeloma.
The side effects that are unique to Winstrol include its potential toxicity to the liver and kidneys, especially in oral form. It can also sometimes cause joint problems and tendons to be more brittle.
But the most obvious disadvantage of Winstrol is that its use is so very easy to detect, and that’s a big problem because non-prescribed Winstrol use is illegal. That’s why so many athletes, including sprinter Ben Johnson, baseball player Rafael Palmeiro, along with other footballers and mixed martial artists, have been discovered and sanctioned for Winstrol abuse. There is no known substance that can be used as a masking agent to hide Winstrol from a drug screening, and it lingers in the body for a long time. When taken orally it can stay in your system for up to a month, and when injected it can linger for several months. To make matters worse, athletes have to use it for at least 8 weeks to get any benefit from it.
Winstral as the Alternative for Winstrol
Fortunately, Winstral tablets from Crazy Mass are an ideal alternative to Winstrol for those athletes seeking to improve athletic performance without bulking up. There is no need for injections, as they are to be taken orally. It’s also perfectly legal, and there’s no need for a prescription. Furthermore, there are no side effects at all (it doesn’t convert to estrogen or bloating) and it is perfectly safe to use. With Winstral, you get the following benefits?
- It improves your physical strength without the accompanying weight gain. It maintains your lean muscle mass while quickly using up your body fat.
- It can help you accelerate more quickly and also recover faster from physical stress.
- The effects are noticeable within 2 weeks instead of 2 months.
With Winstral, there’s really no reason at all why anyone would take Winstrol.