Want to have great forearms?
Here’s a 5-minute dumbbell workout for your forearms. All that you need is just a set of dumbells for this workout. So, set your phone timer to 4 minutes, grab your dumbbells and you are ready to go………..
- You begin this workout with Finger Wrist Curls. It may not look hard but the fact of the matter is that doing this exercise for one whole minute can actually be quite tough. Try to max out as many reps as you can in one minute without any break in between. You should feel the burn in your forearms. Keep pushing and do not stop before one minute.
- As soon as you are done with this exercise, you begin with Fronted Rear Rotations. Watch the video above closely to see how this exercise is done. I am sure a lot of you wouldn’t have heard of this exercise up til now. Grab the front end of the dumbbell and rotate it up. Keep your elbows fixed throughout the movement. Try to do as many reps as possible in one minute non-stop. If somehow, you find it easy to do, simply increase the weight and lift heavier dumbbells.
- The third exercise in this circuit is the Speed 180 Side Rotations. Grab the dumbbells as you would normally do and rotate them 180 degrees. This helps hit your forearms from all the angles so that you can get an awesome pump. Like other exercises mentioned above, try to max out as many reps as possible in 60 seconds. If you find it hard to continue, stop for 2-3 seconds and continue again.
- The fourth exercise in this routine is the Side Reverse Wrist Curls. This is like pushing the dumbbells outwards. Trust me, it’s not going to be simple but with time, you should be able to do it easily. These exercise helps build your muscle and also increase endurance. Try to do as many reps as possible in one whole minute.
- The last exercise in this routine is the Front Reared Rotations. Grab the dumbbells from the other end and put them in front of you before you start rotating them. In this exercise also keep your elbows fixed and try to do as many reps as possible in one minute. Watch the video closely to see how to do this exercise properly. As soon as one minute gets over, drop the dumbbells and you are done.
You should have a crazy pump by now. Relax and enjoy your protein shake now.
How to Build Muscle Quickly?
If you want to get jacked with high-quality muscle, you need good nutrition and supplements along with a great workout. One of the finest brands of supplements that can help you gain muscle quickly is Crazy Mass. Bulking Stack from Crazy Mass is one of best choices that combines 4 legal steroids that can help you some serious muscle in just an 8-week cycle and that too without any adverse side effects. These supplements do not require a prescription and are 100% legal. They do not even require a PCT. No wonder, they have been getting rave reviews.
Definitely worth checking out!