Want to get stronger traps?
Just a pair of Dumbbells is what you need for this amazing workout and if you are short of time, let me tell you, this workout is for just 5 minutes. However, its 5 minutes of non-stop exercise that can help you get an awesome pump.
- Begin this workout with Speed Front Shrugs. Grab a pair of light dumbbells in both your hands and start doing dumbbell shrugs. Even though the weight you are using is going to be light, things can get really hard as you move on. Try to max out as many reps as possible in one minute. Keep the dumbbells together and your palms should be facing you only in this exercise. Keep your elbows still throughout the movement. Try to squeeze your traps as you lift the weight. Just after one minute of shrugs, your traps should be burning.
- As soon as you are done with one minute of Shrugs, start with Dumbbell Upright Rows. Try to keep your elbows above the dumbbells as you lift the weight. Squeeze your traps at the top. Try to do as many reps as possible in one minute without stopping in between. Trust me, one minute of this exercise is not going to be easy but push yourself and try to max out. If you, at any time, feel that you cannot continue, stop and take a deep breath, and begin again. Remember, you are not going to put the dumbbells down before 60 seconds.
- This exercise has to be followed with Back Shrugs. Watch the video closely on how to do back shrugs. Do not forget the squeeze your traps as you lift the weight up. Now again, try to do as many reps as possible. Don’t cheat and try to keep the dumbbells as back as possible.
- After you are done with Back Shrugs, next exercise in the circuit is Lateral Raise Trap Squeeze. As you lift the weights up squeeze your traps. Do not come all the way down but stop mid way and start again. Watch the video closely on how to do this exercise properly. Like other exercises mentioned above, try to max out as many reps as possible in one minute. Make sure you are doing the full range of motion and there’s no cheating. Trust me, this is going to be tough. You should be sweating by the time you are done with this exercise.
- The last exercise in this routine is the Overhead Shrugs. Lift the dumbbells above your head and do shrugs with your arms fully stretched. Try to do as many reps as possible in one minute without a break in between. This is not just great for building traps but also helps increase muscle endurance.
As soon as you are done with one minute of overhead shrugs, drop those dumbbells and just relax.
Care About Supplements?
A good workout is just one part of your bodybuilding routine. Good supplements and nutrition are necessary for getting good results from your workouts. I would highly recommend Crazy Mass for some great results, whether you want to get jacked with muscle or cut those hard earned muscles. Bulking Stack from Crazy Mass is a massive hit among bodybuilders and can help you get awesome results in just 8 weeks.