Building a six-pack can require a lot of effort and time. One of the most important things to take into account while building abs is your diet. No matter how hard you work, if you eat all sort of wrong stuff, your efforts are not going to translate into results.
While diet is important, it is equally important to focus on your abs workout. In this article, I am going to provide you with an abs workout which can help you get great results if you stick to it for a few days or rather weeks:
Now, this is a complete workout that you do lying down on your back.
Here’s what you need to do:
- 20 Flutter Clicks – This seems to be a very simple exercise to do. You need to do it while lying down on your back. Now, do 20 flutter clicks with each leg without a break in between. The idea is to maintain constant tension on your abs. This exercise targets your lower abs.
- 20 Air Bike Crunches – After you are done with 20 flutter clicks, get on to air bike crunches. As shown in the figure above, you need to move your legs as you do while cycling. Now again, do 20 reps with each leg.
- 10 Sit-Ups – After the air bike crunches, you need to do 10 sit-ups with your feet firmly placed on the ground. Try to do the full movement in this exercise while you raise your torso.
- 20 Knee to Elbow Crunches – This exercise is great for your obliques too. It’s not that easy since you need to do your crunches while trying to touch your knees. It’s a great exercise to help you get a ripped midsection. Do 20 reps of this exercise. By the time you are done with it, your abs will be burning. Take a deep breath after you are done with it and get on to the next exercise in this routine.
- 10 Reverse Crunches – There’s a lot of controversy whether you should do normal crunches or the reverse crunches. I have always found that reverse crunches can help you get great results when you do it with a controlled movement. Try this exercise and do it slowly to know what I mean. Just 10 reps can be quite hard enough. Since you are close to the end of the workout, this makes them even harder to do. However, success comes to those who work hard and a great set of abs is your reward for putting in that much extra effort. This is what you need to remember.
- 10 Raised Circle Legs – Last, but not the least, you need to do 10 raised circle legs. You would be barely able to finish it and if you find it easy to do 10 reps, try to do more of these.
After you are done with this workout, just relax and take a few deep breaths while lying down. It’s important to let your body cool down after you are done with your workout.
For getting faster results, I would recommend that you combine your workout with the Best Cutting Stack from Crazy Mass that consists of 4 legal steroids which mimic steroids without side effects and can help you rip off fat from your body while increasing lean muscle mass.