I have been posting some great routines by Anabolic Aliens in some of my recent posts. Here’s another great video describing an excellent Shoulder routine.
Before you begin the actual workout, do remember to do some warm up exercises. Either use light weight dumbbells or barbell for this warm up. You should have blood flowing into your shoulders before you hit the actual workout. Not just this, its also recommended that you wear a belt to take off pressure from your lower back.
- The first exercise in this routine is Overhead Barbell Raises. Now, you need to do 4 sets of this exercises with 6 reps each and rest pause of 2 minutes in between sets. Try to go as heavy as possible in this exercise. Try to go as heavy as possible. Try to lean back slightly in order to incorporate upper chest into the movement. Use only your upper body and keep you legs firmly planted throughout the movement.
- The next exercise in this routine is the Face Pull and you need to do 4 sets of 8 reps each with a rest pause of 1 minute 30 seconds in between the sets. Squeeze your shoulders nice and tight as you pull the weight upwards. Watch the video above closely to get the right movement.
- The third exercise in this routine is Seated Bar Front Raise and you need to do 3 sets of 10 reps each with a rest pause of 1 minute 15 seconds in between the sets. This exercise is much more difficult than dumbbell raises or standing bar raises. It is a much more isolated exercise and hits those shoulders much harder. Use your legs to stop at the bottom, tap them and come back up a little above your head and come back down again.
- The next exercise is going to be Dumbbell Side Raises. You need to do 3 sets of 12 reps each with a rest of one minute in between the sets. While doing this exercise slightly lean forward and pull the dumbbells up with your elbows so as to put tension on the side delts.
- The next exercise is Wide Grip Upright Row and you need to do 3 sets of 15 reps each with a rest pause of 45 seconds in between the sets. Do this exercise with an EZ curl bar and a wide grip. Your elbows should be higher than the barbell while lifting weights. A wider grip ensures much more stimulation of the deltoids. This exercise can make you feel the burn in your shoulders.
- The last exercise in this routine is Steering Wheel and you need to do 3 sets of 15 reps each with a rest pause of 45 seconds in between the sets. This is a simple exercise and you need to do it with a plate. Watch the video close on how to get the movement right.
This completes the routine and can help you hit your shoulders from all angles.
How to Bulk Up Your Shoulders Quickly?
The three things important for bulking up are a good workout, a healthy diet and of course, some good supplements. One of the best brands that I would recommend is Crazy Mass. It’s known for its high-quality and 100% legal steroids. These are actually supplements that can help you get results as close as possible to the actual steroids without any side effects. Bulking Stack by Crazy Mass has become a massive hit among bodybuilders trying to gain muscle and strength. It’s one stack that’s worth checking out.