Clenbuterol is a performance enhancing drug used by bodybuilders and other athletes. However, unlike many of the drugs that fall into this category, it is not a steroid and actually works somewhat differently to anabolic substances.
This can create some confusion among those who are interested in PEDs. If it is not a steroid, then does that mean that it’s legal? And if so, where can you get it? Read on and let’s answer those questions.
What is Clenbuterol?
Clenbuterol is not a steroid and does not work by increasing testosterone. In fact, the main use of Clenbuterol is not to trigger hypertrophy. Instead, Clenbuterol’s principle use is to increase energy levels and burn fat, thereby helping to create more of a ripped, lean and toned physique.
To do all this, Clenbuterol increases the volume of oxygen circulating around the body. In that regard, it is similar to EPA, which is the PED of choice for cyclists and long-distance runners.
It does this through two mechanisms. For one, it is a bronchodilator which means that it can increase the size of blood vessels in and around the lungs, thereby letting you bring in more oxygen and create more red blood cells.
At the same time, it is also a stimulant and in this way works somewhat similarly to drugs like speed. This increases adrenaline and other ‘fight or flight’ hormones, thereby increasing the heart rate and the metabolism. Both these effects a) burn more calories and b) help you to gain more energy for workouts, runs and other activities. No wonder, most bodybuilders use Clenbuterol after the bulking phase to get rid of excess body fat.
Is It Legal?
Despite not being a steroid, Clenbuterol is not legal in the US and is treated similarly to steroids. This is the same as it is for HGH, which is also not a steroid but nevertheless illegal. Likewise, Clenbuterol is a banned substance in most sports and competitions.
The reason that Clenbuterol is banned is that it is dangerous – much like steroids. Clenbuterol can cause ‘cardiac hypertrophy’ and cause the heart to become enlarged as a result of working harder and being supplied with more blood and with more nutrients. This can potentially be fatal.
Where to Buy Clenbuterol
With this in mind, there is nowhere you can legally buy Clenbuterol. While it’s possible to buy illegal sources online, it’s important to recognize the inherent risk that this involves. There is no regulation in these cases and you can never be sure of what it is you’re really purchasing or whether it might contain other substances.
Fortunately, there is another option. There are some legal alternatives for Clenbuterol that can help get excellent cutting results by burning fat while retaining hard-earned muscle mass. And what makes them even better is that they do not have any harmful side effects.
- What is Clen XDV?
- is a Clenbuterol alternative recommended and endorsed by IFBB pros like Ben White and Tara Silzer
- is a unique fat burner and anabolic supplement
- is a non-hormonal pill
- Ingredients – It consists of Deer Antler Velvet and growth factors that are even more powerful than IGF1 and IGF2
- Benefits – helps burn fat, creates anabolic environment in the body, boosts muscle growth, great for gaining lean and high-quality muscle, speeds up recovery
- Side Effects – No known side effects
- Stacks – Can be combined with other supplements from HGH.com. Some of the best stacks include :
- Clen XDV and Winadrol (formerly Winstrol Max)
- Clen XDV and Somatropinne HGH
- User Reviews – Excellent
- Price – $172 for a month supply
- Best Offers –
- Money Back Guarantee – 90 Days
- Shipping – FREE in the US and Canada on all orders for $250 and more