There’s nothing inherently wrong with taking muscle building supplements in order to accelerate the process of gaining impressive muscles. After all, if you want to be stronger in a shorter amount of time, that’s an ideal that’s almost Olympian. The problem with anabolic steroids, however, is that the price you have to pay for faster muscle growth is to risk your health—often in a manner that’s medically irresponsible.
Deca Durabolin – How does Deca Work?
Deca Durabolin, which is also known as nandrolone decanoate or sometimes just Deca for short, is perhaps the most recognized type of injectable anabolic steroid next to testosterone itself. Just about every steroid newbie has heard about it, and many of the more experienced steroid users think that it’s an important factor in muscle building.
Deca Durabolin Benefits:
Deca isn’t necessarily unique in its anabolic properties. There are other types of injectable steroids out there which can help produce the same muscle building results as Deca does.
- What makes Deca unique, however, is that it has low aromatizing properties. That is to say, it doesn’t convert to estrogen as easily as testosterone does.
- Another reason for Deca’s popularity is that it also doesn’t produce side effects that are as horrific as those resulting from the use of other steroids. In fact, it even soothes joint pains, which is why some doctors prescribe it for osteoporosis.
- Besides the above two, Deca is great for enhancing both protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. As such, its great for enhancing muscle size and strength. No wonder, its placed high on the list of bulking steroids.
Is Deca Durabolin Legal?
Deca Durabolin is a steroid that is often prescribed by doctors to treat osteoporosis and bone loss. However, it happens to be quite effective for gaining muscle mass too. While it is legal if it has been prescribed by a doctor, its use in bodybuilding and other sports is 100% illegal. In a nutshell, Deca Durabolin is illegal unless it has been prescribed by a doctor. Whatever is available without a prescription is sold illlegaly.
Deca Steroid Side Effects
One of the most common questions that comes up every time remains, “Is Deca Durabolin Safe?”
Though Deca is immensely powerful, it’s still a steroid.
And it does produce side effects. There’s actually a very long list of them.
Let me devide Deca Side Effects in two borad categories – in Men and Women.
Deca Side Effects in Men:
- One important side effect for bodybuilders is that it interferes with the recovery of natural testosterone production after a steroid cycle.
- In some cases, Deca can also cause heart attacks. Insomnia and high blood pressure also common among Deca users.
- Additional medical side effects include a decrease in libido and erectile function.
- Other side effects include psychiatric symptoms like insomnia and excitation, along with gastrointestinal effects like diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Deca Side Effects in Women:
- One of the most common side effects that women experience is that Deca can interfere with their Menstrual cycle.
- Yet another severe side effect of Deca use in women is Clitoromegaly. This is a condition that is associated with enlargement of the clitoris. What is worse is that in some cases it can lead to clitoris enlargement to such an extent that it may start resembling the male penis. However, it happens with heavy dosage and continued use of Deca steroid.
- Infertility problems in women are also common with Deca use.
- Furthermore, use of Deca during pregnancy can lead to birth defects.
An Alternative to Deca Durabolin
So is there a way to get the benefits of Deca Durabolin without having to risk getting any of the side effects? Thanks to modern advances in muscle building, there actually is one. It’s the Decaduro from Crazy Bulk. The similarity of the product name is obviously intentional because it is specifically designed to mimic how Deca works in building muscle mass. It does this spectacularly, too.
Deckadrolone significantly boosts protein synthesis for high-quality lean muscle development, and it increases nitrogen retention as well. The mass you get is fat-free, and it helps reduce your body fat as well. It also allows for quick recovery, and it soothes your aching joints. It can also support both cutting and gaining cycles.
What’s more, it’s totally safe and totally legal. There are no side effects to worry about, and it resists water retention as well. It’s not administered through injections—you just take it orally. With Decaduro, it seems that the popularity of the original Deca is about to end. After all, there’s a safer alternative that provides all the benefits of Deca without having to worry about Deca side effects.