One of the most sought after physical features among bodybuilders is the killer abs. Every guy wants to have a six-pack. This obsession is probably the result of the increasing rate of obesity and the large number of fat bellies that can be seen on the streets.
But if you want to get competition abs so that you can take off your shirt on the beach without feeling the slightest bit of embarrassment, you will have to work hard for it. First you’ll need the right diet, and then you have to go on regular cardio so that you can get rid of excess body fat.
The good news is that you can absolutely target your abs with the abs exercises you can see in the video. Take a look while UK Nationals winner Rob Riches shows you how to do them properly. You can do these exercises right after you do your cardio in the morning, and pretty soon your abs will look so much better than before.
Hanging Knee Lifts
Here are some points you need to keep in mind:
- As you can see from the video, you’ll need to find some sort of overhead bar you can hold onto firmly so that you can let your body hang freely. This stretches out your muscles like your obliques and your lats.
- As you lift your knees up high, concentrate on exhaling. This tightens up the abdominal muscles much more effectively than a typical crunch.
- This exercise is not about doing a killer number of reps. Even 8 reps should suffice. What you need to do is to focus on your breathing while you lift your knees slowly. This helps you concentrate on your abdominal muscles.
The High Cable Pulley Exercise
This is the next exercise, and you don’t really need a handle to cling on to. You can just grasp the end of the cable as shown on the video, as this firmer grip can also help contract your muscles.
- For this exercise, you don’t really need a lot of weight. You only need about half the weight of what you would normally use for a triceps pushdown.
- As you pull down on the weight, keep your arm locked in the position Rob has demonstrated. Make sure you focus on that tension on your obliques.
- Contract and exhale while you pull down on the weight to close the gap between your arm and your waist. The same breathing technique is used on this exercise. In fact, this breathing technique is good for other types of exercises.
As you can see, it is short and quick, which is quite suitable for many of us who have very busy schedules. You may have to go to a gym though, unless you have some sort of equipment that functions like a high pulley cable. On the other hand, because this ab exercise requires only a few minutes of your time, you can then continue to work on your other muscles as well. After all, it’s not just about having competition abs. You want your entire body to look great.
Cutting supplements can also help a great deal in achieving competition ready abs. Some of the most powerful cutting agents include winstrol, clenbuterol and anavar. However, these steroids can have a lot of side effects too. Crazy Mass offers a range of supplements that mimic these steroids and can ensure similar results without negative side effects. Cutting Stack from Crazy Mass is a a combination of Winnidrol, Clentbrimix, Paravar and Testosteroxn to help you achieve excellent cutting results. This stack is a hit with bodybuilders and can help you get very fast results. And the beuty of this stack lies in the fact is that it does not have any side effects.
And the beauty of this stack lies in the fact is that it does not have any side effects. Neither do you require a PCT after this cutting cycle.