A lot of us often do not have time to frequent a gym. This is one of the main reasons why a lot of people follow any exercise routine thinking that its not possible to workout without all those gym machines, barbells, and dumbbells.
However, this is not the case.
You can do a great workout at home for all body parts even without any equipment and still get great results. If you have a set of dumbbells you can do even better.
Here is a great bicep workout that you can do in just 5 minutes non-stop to manage a great pump. Believe me, if you follow this routine, your biceps would be burning in just flat five minutes.
Before you begin this workout set the time on your phone to 5 minutes. In this routine, you are going to do exactly five exercises for one minute each without any rest in between.
- Set the time on, and start with Wide Curls with a set of dumbbells. Keep your arms angled out since these are wide bicep curls. Try to get the full range of motion and flex your triceps at the bottom of the movement. Try to keep your elbows as still as possible throughout the movement. Squeeze your bicep as you go up. If you find it easy to do, try and increase the weight a little bit. Do this exercise for 60 seconds or 1 minute. If you find it hard to continue, stop for a few seconds, take a breath and then continue again. Do not cheat yourself and make sure that you stick to the complete range of motion.
- As soon as you are done with the Wide curls, start doing Hammer Curls (simultaneously with both hands). In this exercise also, try to keep your elbows as still as possible. Don’t rock back and forth during this exercise. This exercise is just great for building both muscle size and endurance. Keep doing this exercise also for 60 seconds or 1 minute with no rest in between.
- The third exercise in this routine is the Drag Curls. Do this exercise with your elbows positioned backward. Lift the dumbbells up and squeeze your biceps at the top. Trust me, this exercise can help you get an awesome burn. Trust me, it’s not easy when you have to continue with this exercise for one whole minute and not just 10 or 12 reps.
- The fourth exercise in this routine is the Reverse Curls with dumbbells, palms facing downward. Keep the dumbbells together throughout the movement. Do not swing your body back and forth but try to be as still as possible. Try to max out as many reps as possible in 60 seconds. However, try to maintain your form throughout the exercise.
- The last exercise in this routine is the Straight Bicep Curls. In this exercise also try to keep the dumbbells together. Watch the video above closely to see how to perform this exercise correctly. Make sure that you stick to the full range of motion and squeeze biceps at the top. Try to do as many reps as possible in this exercise too.
By the time you are done with this 5 minutes workout, you would be having a crazy pump.
Want to step up things a notch further?
Try to do another set of this while routine (for another 5 minutes)
Once you are done with routine, have a good protein shake and just relax. You can also try Bulking Stack from Crazy Mass that can help build your bicep size amazingly with just an 8-week cycle.