Bodybuilders build muscle in two phases. The first phase involves bulking up, while the cutting cycle (which is the 2nd phase) involves losing all the fat and water you accumulated in the bulking cycle so that what you’ll have left is lean muscles. In both of these cycles, the use of anabolic steroids is prevalent despite its legal status as a controlled substance and its propensity to cause severe side effects.
Anavar is considered among the mildest of all steroids. Its properties, though, make it quite ideal for the cutting cycle. With the Anavar cycle, you can lose weight by shedding the fat in your body—both visceral and subcutaneous. The steroid also enhances your vascularity so that your muscles will get more of the nourishment they require.
There are several things you need to remember when you are on an Anavar cycle:
- Using Anavar will suppress your testosterone production. Though milder when compared to the effects of other steroids, it will still cause a decrease in your testosterone level. This means that you may encounter a decrease in libido, along with lethargy and hair loss. You may have to stack Anavar with a testosterone boost to compensate. You may also want to use over-the-counter supplements, but these can be expensive.
- It’s toxic to your liver. As a result, its use should be limited to 8 weeks, and it’s not recommended at all to exceed 10 weeks. You can take preventive measures to decrease the severity of these effects. Your options here may include milk thistle, which is a popular herb for liver protection. You can also use NAC. In addition, you can take lots of antioxidants like R-ALA, and vitamins C and E.
- You’ll need lipid protection. Anavar can mess with your LDL/HDL profiles and cause them to go outside of the normal range. You may want to limit yourself to less than 60mg per day. You can take flax oil supplements to compensate. About 20mg of Policosanol can prevent your LDL from going too high and your HDL from getting too low. You can also take Niacin, especially the free flush type. A gram or two can help get your HDL back to normal range, but because this too can be dangerous for your liver you should limit its use to a week or so. Don’t go for more than two weeks.
It has to be noted, however, that Anavar is very expensive. In addition, its use is not exactly permitted under the law, and many professional sports organizations do not sanction it. And as you should have noticed by now, its use also comes with side effects which should not be ignored.
For all these reasons, you may want to consider using Anvarol from Crazy Bulk instead. You get all the benefits you’d expect from Anavar, but none of the side effects at all. It’s so safe that you don’t need a doctor’s prescription, and here’s the best part: it’s completely legal. Anvarol is not just great for a cutting cycle but can also help boost your strength.
- mimics steroid Anavar
- burns fat both subcutaneous and visceral
- retains lean muscle
- cuts and hardens muscle
- enhances vascularity
- can be used by both women and men
- does not have any side effects
- has been getting excellent user reviews
- most popular stack is Cutting Stack
- comes with incredibly popular Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Offer
- comes with FREE Shipping