A lot of bodybuilders are always on the lookout for quick and effective ways to build muscle mass, and sometimes health risks and even legal issues are ignored in pursuit of this objective. This may explain why some bodybuilders still use Trenbolone, especially in the US where its use is prohibited.
Trenbolone first became popular among cattle ranchers, who used it to maintain and build the weight of their cattle. Trenbolone was believed to boost the muscles in cattle, and the cattle also were able to absorb more nutrients from their feed. Scientific studies have confirmed this belief in their findings.
It didnât take long for the bodybuilding community to take note of this, and many bodybuilders began to inject themselves with Trenbolone on a daily basis. The steroid helped boost muscle production by improving protein synthesis. It also boosted their appetite and reduced catabolism. Among many users, it really was effective in building muscle.
It is illegal to use trenbolone in the US. A short examination of the possible side effects can explain why this is the case:
- If you are prone to male pattern baldness, the use of trenbolone will exacerbate the condition.
- It may enlarge the male breasts.
- Many of those who use it suffer from insomnia.
- Another common side effect is severe perspiration, even at night.
- It can increase blood pressure.
- It also diminishes aerobic function, which means that athletes who require cardio fitness will certainly not be able to use it.
- Another notorious side effect is known as the âTren coughâ. Upon injecting the steroid, the user may feel some chest tightness and a metallic taste at the back of the mouth. What comes next is the sort of violent coughing that can really be alarming. Some people experience this after every injection.
Though some may argue that the dangers of anabolic steroids are exaggerated, it is an accepted fact among the members of the bodybuilding community that Trenbolone is one of the more dangerous steroids available. In fact, almost everyone is unanimous in their belief that no woman should ever use this for building muscle.
Balancing the benefits and side effects of trenbolone may be a matter of personal preference for bodybuilders. While itâs true that it can help build muscles, the side effects can âand shouldâgive you a reason for concern. The only logical conclusion here is that there are better alternatives!
Itâs one thing if Trenbolone is the only supplement available that can help build muscles quickly and effectively. Then it may be understandable that some bodybuilders may ignore the health risks and go for it. But that is certainly not the case because there are a lot of options available.
One better alternative is Trenorol from Crazy Bulk. Like trenbolone, it is also effective in building muscle according to the numerous customer reviews written about it. But unlike trenbolone, Trenorol is taken orally, so thereâs no need for daily injections. But the most important difference is that it has no known side effects. That makes Trenorol an obviously better alternative.